Succession Planning Questions to Ask
- What are my goals for my business after I retire or die?
- Does my company have the right people in place to continue running it if something should happen to me?
- Which key employees are most critical to the business? What can I do to retain them and prepare them to take on more responsibility?
- Are there family members who are interested in and capable of taking over the business?
- What is the value of my business, and how can I preserve that for future generations?
- How can I communicate my succession planning goals to my family, partners, and key personnel?
Investment products are:
- Not a deposit
- Not FDIC Insured
- Not Insured by any federal government agency
- Not guaranteed by the bank
- May go down in value
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC
. Member FINRA
. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.